These Cameras are designed for capturing images in a fixed area. These cameras are recognized by their thin and cylindrical design.Bullet CCTV Camera are designed for outdoor use because these camera are weather proof. These CCTV Camera have plastic and tin body.
Bullet CCTV Camera
- Image sensor – 2MP to 12 MP CMOS image sensor, signal system – PAL/NTSC, effective pixels – 1920(H)x1080(V), minimum illumination – 0.01 lux at (F1.2, AGC ON), 0 lux with IR
- Shutter time – 1/25(1/30) s to 1/50,000 s, lens mount – M12, adjustment range – pan – 0 – 360 degree, tilt – 0 – 180 degree, rotation – 0 – 360 degree, day and night – IR cut filter with auto switch
- Video frame rate – 1080p at 25fps/1080p at 30fps, HD video output – 1 analogue HD output, synchronization – internal, S/N ratio – more than 62 dB
- Power supply – 12 VDC±15 percent, power consumption – max 4W, weather proof – IP66, IR range – up to 40m
Network Video Recorder
A network video recorder (NVR) is a software program that records video in a digital format to a disk drive, USB flash drive, SD memory card or other mass storage device. An NVR contains no dedicated video capture hardware. However, the software is typically run on a dedicated device, usually with an embedded operating system. Alternatively, to help support increased functionality and serviceability, standard operating systems are used with standard processors and video management software. An NVR is typically deployed in an IP video surveillance system
Embedded Plug & Play NVR
- Connectable to the third-party network cameras like like ACTI, Arecont, AXIS, Bosch, Brickcom, Canon, ONVIF, PANASONIC, Pelco, PSIA, SAMSUNG, SANYO, SONY, Vivotek and ZAVIO.
- 4/8/16/32 network cameras can be connected for different models.
- Support live view, storage, and playback of the connected camera with up to the resolution of 6 megapixels.
- New GUI and support starting record with one key.
- Multiple recording types: manual, continuous, alarm, motion, motion alarm, motion & alarm.
- Realize instant playback for assigned channel during multi-channel display mode.
- Customization of tags, searching, and playing back by tags.
- Playback by sub-periods.
- Locking and unlocking record files.
- Support HDD quota mode; different capacity can be assigned to different channel.
- 1 self-adaptive 10M/100M/1000M network interface is provided.
- Up to 4/8/16 independent PoE network interfaces for different models.
- Support HikVision DDNS (Dynamic Domain Name System).
- Support network detection, including network delay, packet loss, etc.
- Support enabling H.264+ to ensure high video quality with lowered bitrate.
- Two-way audio input: 1-ch, RCA (2.0 Vp-p, 1kΩ)
- Incoming bandwidth: 40Mbps
- Outgoing bandwidth: 80Mbps
- Remote connection: 32
- Audio output: 1-ch, RCA (Linear, 1kΩ)
- Capability: 4-ch@1080P
- Alarm in/out: (Optional) 4 / 1
- Max. Power: 50W
- Supported standard: AF and AT
- Working humidity: 10 % ~ 90 %
- Chassis: 1U chassis
- Interface: 4 independent 100 Mbps PoE network interfaces
- Network interface: 1 RJ-45 10 /100 /1000 Mbps self-adaptive Ethernet interface
- Frame rate: Main stream: 50 fps (P) / 60 fps (N, Sub-stream: 50 fps (P) / 60 fps (N)
- Recording resolution: 6MP/5MP/3MP/1080P/UXGA/720P/VGA/4CIF/DCIF/2CIF/CIF/QCIF
- Live view / Playback resolution: 6MP/5MP/3MP/1080P/UXGA/720P/VGA/4CIF/DCIF/2CIF/CIF/QCIF
- HDMI/VGA output: 1-ch, resolution: 1920 × 1080 /60Hz, 1600 × 1200 /60Hz, 1280 × 1024 /60Hz, 1280 × 720 /60Hz, 1024 × 768 /60Hz